- ECC/72 bit wide
- On Die Termination (ODT)
- Supports 2666 MHz clock (2666 MT/s)
- CL= 19
- Supported Burst Length: 8 of 4 (Chop Burst)
- Write Leveling for maintaining skew
- Data Bus Inversion (DBI) to minimize I/O switching current
- CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Code) for enhanced data reliability
amp inc’s 288 pin DIMM using (18) x8 bit DDR4 SDRAM organized as 72-bit wide. This DDR4 DIMM is intended for use as main memory in systems such as server and workstation computers. Range of operating frequencies, programmable latencies and burst lengths allow the same device to be useful for a variety of high bandwidth, high performance memory system applications.
With the operating voltage, 1.2V, the amp inc’s DDR4 DIMMs are ideal for servers and desktop computers. Main features include write leveling, data bus inversion and cyclic redundancy code.
- Long Life Product Cycle
- Locked BOM
- Custom Labeling
- Environmental Chamber Testing
- Conformal Coating
- Turnkey Manufacturing